Feb 19, 2013

New Blog

Exciting news!  My blog is moving! 

I have many plans for my blog down the road, and some exciting new features too. It's more user-friendly with improved navigation and organization. It will also have more photography, stories, and sex education. I will incorporate more feminism in my posts about social and health issues that come up regarding reproductive and sexual health, and I'll add more sexual geekery as and when I can. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as it evolves with my ever-changing goals for it.

PLUS you can subscribe to it via email! 



Check it out:




This blog will eventually be deleted, so please join me at my new site! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Geeky Nymph. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan